Established in 1999, All Pets Medical Center provides full-service veterinary care for pets in the Brazos Valley. Our clean, comfortable, and well-organized facilities are best-suited to provide pet owners with a positive experience and effective care for all pets. The All Pets team is knowledgeable, compassionate, and eager to provide you with exceptional, high-quality care for your pet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Surgery We provide extensive elective and non-elective surgery packages. Surgery is conducted by a licensed veterinarian using our state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- Endoscopy Endoscopy surgery is a less-invasive surgery method that utilizes small incisions and camera controlled medical devices.
- Monitoring/Anesthesia Digital monitoring equipment properly maintained and operated by a trained technician.
- Radiosurgery Radiosurgery equipment to reduce inflammation, hasten healing, and decrease pain.
- Dentistry A thorough cleaning and examination of your pet's dental health.
- Pharmacy A complete stock of pharmaceutical drugs and nutritional supplements.
- Laboratory Equipment that aids in diagnosing illness on-site in a rapid and meaningful way.
- Wellness Newborn, adult, and senior pets have preventative care needs that should be periodically evaluated by a knowledgeable veterinarian.
A fully-equipped hospital. We're able to treat pet illness and improve well-being using state-of-the-art technology and a patient-based approach to veterinary medicine.Learn More »
Newborn, adult, and senior pets have preventative care needs that should be periodically evaluated by a knowledgeable veterinarian. Our preventative care programs are designed to promote the overall health of your pet throughout their lifetime.Learn More »
We have indoor boarding suites for dogs, cats, and exotic pets. Our kennel staff provides the individual care and attention that your pet needs while away from home. Additional services are available to your pet during his/her stay.Learn More »