All Pets Veterinary Medical Center Boarding and Grooming
Pet Boarding Features
- Every boarder (dogs, cats, or exotic pets) in our Home Away from Home facility receives abundant tender loving care.
- We limit our boarding facility to current client's pets all roommates are safe and healthy!
- We provide the best in total health care for all of our patients, including those who board with us.
- Trained and caring technicians will monitor your pet's entire stay
In order to take advantage of our wonderful facilities, establishment of a client relationship is important.
The doctor will perform a comprehensive physical exam where we will evaluate your pet from the tip of her/his nose to the end of the tail, and everything in between. In addition to the preventative benefits, the boarding exam also allows for your pet to have a well established doctor-patient relationship with our veterinarian in case your pet becomes ill while staying with us. We will know your pet's history and medical problems and therefore be able to treat him or her with the high quality care he/she deserves.
Overall this exam is an integral part of why our facilities have remained at such high standards.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or look at the information below. We look forward to meeting you and your pet.
Dogs must have current vaccines:
- Up to date on Rabies and Distemper
- Received bordetella with the last six months
Dog Facility Information:
- Abundant tender loving care
- Supervised time outside 3 times a day
- 20,000 sq. ft. play yard
- Discounted boarding bath
Additional services: one on one, nail trims, brush outs, special treats, etc.
Open tours of boarding at any time
We feed and give water in stainless steel bowls
Every owner receives guest-specific details regarding their stay
Your pet will receive the highest quality loving care available in our home away from home boarding facility
Every dog has a Boarding Journal where the details of their stay are recorded and sent home at the time of pickup.
Our backyard is half an acre, each dog is supervised by a Technician when they are outside and they are let out separately from the others unless there is a multi-pet household and you request that they go out together- Pooper scooping is done after each pet.
We offer a wide variety of extra special options to make the pets stay here like a true vacation. Extra one-on-one playtime gives the pet 15 extra minutes to enjoy some of their favorite activities, whether it is chasing a ball, running around outside, or being loved on! We offer nail grinds, brush outs after bathing, and a variety of treats.
We have ventilation system in dog boarding that is separate from hospitalized pets.
Warm fleece blankets are provided If your pet doesn't have their own food, we feed Purina Veterinary Diets E/N in stainless steel bowls to our dog boarders, which is an intestinal formula aimed at being gentle on their system and promoting normal bowel movements.
Every pet has their own cubby to separate their belongings. Everything thats brought is labeled with a sharpie. All washable belongings are washed the day before departure.
Cat Vaccination Requirements:
Our vaccine standards are developed based on the most up-to-date research to insure the safety of your pet.
Cat Facility Information:
- 3 level suites
- Fresh litter box 3 times daily
- Separate quiet room for cats only
Boarding is divided into species-specific grouping. Cats/dogs/exotics, to make each one feel as comfortable as possible.
Every pet has a Boarding Journal where the details of their stay are recorded and sent home at the time of pickup.
We offer a wide variety of extra special options to make the pet’s stay here like a true vacation. Extra one-on-one playtime gives the pet 15 extra minutes to enjoy some of their favorite activities, whether it is chasing a mouse or being loved on! We offer nail trims, brush outs and a variety of treats including catnip!
We have a window in cat boarding overlooking our garden.
We have ventilation system in cat boarding that is separate from hospitalized pets.
All of the bedding is washed the day before they go home.
If your cat doesn't have their own bedding, warm fleece blankets will be provided If your cat doesn't have their own food, we feed Purina Veterinary D/M to our cat boarders in stainless steel bowls.
Hide boxes or cardboard boxes are provided.
Every pet has their own cubby to separate their belongings. Everything that's brought is labeled with a sharpie.
We have special lighting in exotic boarding.
Exotic Animal Boarding
- Ferrets must have current Rabies and Distemper vaccinations, with an exam in the last year at our facility
- Rabbits must be tested and negative for Pasturellamultocida, with an exam in the last year at our facility
- Birds must be tested and negative for Chlamydophila and have had a full annual wellness workup within the last year. (call to find out more)
- Other exotic requirements may vary based on species
- Lighting provided for reptiles, avian, and others
- Fresh litter box 3 time daily to litter trained small mammals, specially sized litter boxes
- Separate exotic room
- Bird toys provided
- Controlled temperature and humidity
- All dry food provided (please provide all live or fresh food)